Naruto Shippuden –Tsunade Naruto Gals Figure Ver. 2
Save $7.50 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Estimated release date: July 30, 2020
DescriptionToggle panelPREORDER CLOSES February 24th 2020!
Tsunade returns to the Naruto Gals figure series with an all-new sculpt!
This is her third time in the series and this time around the figure is more focused on the relaxed side of her personality as she enjoys some relaxation in-between the battles. She has a gentle smile on her face as her hair blows around together with the green jacket she wears on her shoulders.
The figure pays careful attention to the smaller details such as her fingers, toes and the bottle of sake she holds - all have been intricately sculpted and painted with the greatest of care.
She also has a slug sitting on her shoulder to show her summoning technique!
- Size: Approximately 160 mm tall
- Manufacturer: Megahouse
- Material: PVC/ABS
- US Release Date: July 2020
(C) 岸本斉史 スコット／集英社・テレビ東京・ぴえろ
Estimated Delivery Dates Subject to Change
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!