Hakuoki: Shinkai - Souji Okita Nendoroid
Save $2.65 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Estimated release date: January 30, 2021
PREORDERS CLOSE ON JULY 20th, 2020
I am Souji Okita, Captain of the 1st Division of the Shinsengumi." From the otome game brand Otmate's popular game "Hakuoki: Shinkai" comes a Nendoroid of Souji Okita, Captain of the 1st Division of the Shinsengumi. He comes with three face plates including a somewhat mischievous standard expression, an intimidating combat expression, and a smiling expression that evokes memories of his life in the Shinsengumi. Optional parts include his sword, Toshizo Hijikata's Hogyoku Hokkushu poem book, and a piece of konpeito candy. His sword can be displayed both sheathed and drawn, allowing you to recreate strong combat poses. Be sure to add him to your collection!
- Size: Approx 4" inches tall
- Material: ABS, PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included
- Manufacturer: Orange Rouge
- U.S. Release Date: January 2021
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!