One Piece – Ship Doctor Marco Portrait of Pirates Figure
Save $6.25 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Estimated release date: July 30, 2020
DescriptionToggle panelPreorders Close on December 31st 2019!
Marco is joining the the P.O.P ONE PIECE with a brand new sculpt! Marco the Phoenix was once the first division commander of the Whitebeard Pirates but is now a ship doctor and the protector of Whitebeard's birthplace, Sphinx.
His composed look yet powerful body has been captured in the figure with high quality sculpt and paintwork, bringing him right out the series and into the world of figures.
Interchangeable right arm parts to display him using the Flames of Restoration are included, and he can also be displayed with or without his red-framed glasses allowing for all sorts of different display options. Be sure to add him to your collection!
- Size: Approximately 235mm tall
- Manufacturer: Megahouse
- Material: PVC/ABS
- US Release Date: July 2020
Estimated Delivery Dates Subject to Change
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!