ORESUKI Are You the Only One Who Loves Me? - Sumireko Sanshokuin 1/7 Scale Figure
Estimated To Ship February 2021
Ship date is an estimate and not guaranteed. Pre-order FAQ
Preorders Close February 27th 2020!
【Aniplex+ Exclusive Merchandise】
From the popular series ORESUKI Are you the only one who loves me? This beautiful 1/7 scale figure is based on the scene when Pansy reveals her true self. The sculpt captures the moment perfectly as the wind blows her silky black hair while she slightly turns to show Joro who she really is. If you are a fan of the show you will definitely want to add this to your collection! Pre order yours today!
- Size: Approx 7 inches tall
- Material: PVC
- Manufacturer: Aniplex
- US Release Date: Delayed until February 2021 due to the Coronavirus Epidemic
(C) ©2018 RAKUDA/KADOKAWA CORPORATION/ORESUKI PARTNERS
Estimated Delivery Dates Subject to Change
Questions & Answers
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!