Persona 5 Royal - Goro Akechi Figma
Save $4.90 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Estimated release date: August 30, 2021
PREORDERS CLOSE ON NOVEMBER 9th, 2020
The high school detective chasing after the Phantom Thieves is now a Figma!
From the popular RPG game "Persona5 Royal" comes a Figma of the detective Goro Akechi!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of Figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising possibility.
- He comes with four face plates including a thinking expression, an angry expression, a determined expression, and a bitter expression. The expressions are interchangeable with Figma Crow.
- He comes with his attaché and a smartphone as optional parts.
- An articulated Figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
- Size approx: 6” inches tall
- Material: PVC, ABS
- Manufacturer: Max Factory
- U.S. Release Date: August 2021
Estimated Release Dates Subject To Change
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!