Racing Miku 2020 Ver.Nendoroid
Save $3.30 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Estimated release date: December 30, 2020
Preorders Close May 10 2020
A Nendoroid of the official character of the 2020 Hatsune Miku GT Project!
The official character of the 2020 Hatsune Miku GT Project, Racing Miku, is joining the Nendoroid series! This year's design by popular illustrator LEN[A-7] features a mechanic style outfit! She comes with two face plates including an energetic smiling expression and a cute winking expression!
Optional parts include an impact wrench, a flag to support the team and a Nendoroid car for her to ride in! Be sure to add her to your collection and cheer for the team once again this year!
*This product is a GSR coupon item.
- Size: Approximately 100mm (3.98 inches) tall
- Material: ABS,PVC
- Manufacturer: Good Smile Company
- US Release Date: December 2020
(C) LEN[A-7] / Crypton Future Media, INC. www.piapro.net＜ロゴ＞ directed by コヤマシゲト
Estimated Delivery Dates Subject to Change
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!