Vol. 2 - Re:ZERO Starting Life In Another World Novel
Save $1.40 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Breaking free of his death loop in the royal city, Subaru awakes in an opulent mansion, being tended to by the twin maids Ram and Rem. After sustaining terrible injuries, he has been taken to the home of the Margrave Roswaal, Emilia's guardian. The two maids, along with the young librarian Beatrice, are the sole guardians of the mansion's forbidden library, but their quiet, peaceful days come to a violent end when another cycle of death begins! Subaru is the only one who remembers the time he's spent with the people he cares about, but will he be able to save them?
- Publisher: Yen Press
- Genre: Fantasy, Science Fiction
- Age Rating: 14+
- Release Date: 11/15/2016
- Page Count: 240
- Written Language: English
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!