Ruler Ani Statue - Fate/Apocrypha
Save $6.00 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Estimated release date: May 31, 2019
The world of Fate/Apocrypha, which runs parallel to that of Fate/stay night, depicts seven servants fighting in a Holy Grail war. Following up the Rider of Black and Saber of Red is the Ruler, summoned by the Holy Grail itself to act as a mediator between the two factions.
Ruler is depicted in her casual attire with her jacket removed, showing off the intricate command spell on her back. The soft detail of the sculpting show’s off the character’s abundant feminine form.
Perched on top of a barrel with a gentle smile, Ruler’s atmospheric base looks great alongside Rider of Black and Saber of Red, allowing you to recreate the world of Fate/Apocrypha!
- PVC(Phthalate-free) ABS.
- Approximately 215mm (8.46in) tall.
©Yuichiro Higashide,TYPE-MOON / FAPC
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Add On The Rem Pix Brix For Only$5.99!
- Size: Approx 4 in tall (when built)
- Piece Count: 400 pieces
- Manufacturer: Pix Brix
Please note that the packaging for this product is a bit flimsy and will not arrive in pristine condition. We are working to improve it but rest assured the product inside will be perfect!