Fate/Grand Order - Ruler/Jeanne d'Arc Cu-Poche (Re-run)
Save $3.30 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Defend my brethren, my banner! God is here with me...Luminosité Eternelle! The latest addition to the adorable line of pocket sized Cu-poche action figures is the Holy Maiden of Salvationfrom the popular mobile RPG Fate Grand Order, Jeanne d’Arc! Jeanne’s silver armor is faithfully recreated with intricate detail. The figure comes with two versions of Jeanne’s iconic flag, one where the flag is rolled up, and one where it is open. The figure also comes with two interchangeable face parts (default and shouting) to recreate a variety of memorable scenes and poses from the game!
- Flag (two versions)
- Face Parts (Default, Shouting)
- Interchangeable Hand Parts (Open, Closed, Holding)
- Magnetic Cu-poche base
- Moveable stand (includes thin and thick extension parts for the stand and arms)
- Storage bag
- Size: Approximately 110 mm (4 in) tall
- Manufacturer: Kotobukiya
- Material: ABS,PVC
- US Release Date: March 2020
(C) TYPE-MOON / FGO PROJECT
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!