Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Shizue (Isabelle): Winter Ver. Nendoroid (2nd Re-Run)
Save $2.50 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Estimated release date: February 28, 2021
PREORDERS CLOSE ON AUGUST 3rd, 2020
From the popular 3DS game "Animal Crossing: New Leaf" comes a rerelease of Nendoroid Shizue wearing her long-sleeved outfit from the Autumn and Winter months!
She comes with both a cute smiling expression and an 'ahem' expression - which can be combined with the included effect parts to recreate the adorable pause menus! She also includes arm parts that can be used with the previously released Nendoroid Shizue, giving you even more options when displaying the two seasons together!
Made at GSC's 'Lucky Factory' in Tottori, Japan.
This product will be made at Good Smile Company's 'Lucky Factory' in Tottori, Japan. The product will be proudly 'Made in Japan', and sent all over the world for fans to enjoy!
- Size: Approx 4" inches tall
- Material: PVC, ABS
- Manufacturer: Good Smile Company
- U.S. Release Date: February 2021
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!