Solid Snake Nendoroid (Re-run) - Metal Gear Solid
Save $2.30 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Estimated release date: December 31, 2018
An action figure that can infiltrate any location!
From "METAL GEAR SOLID" comes a rerelease of the Nendoroid of the main character of the series, the infiltration specialist Solid Snake! The rough look of his character has been preserved while still giving him the cuter appearance provided by the Nendoroid design!
He is the first ever Nendoroid designed to be posed in a prone position, allowing you to display him sneaking around just like in the game! Optional parts include his handgun, an assault rifle as well as a cardboard box to keep him hidden! An optional low-polygon face part is also included, allowing fans of the original game to enjoy the classic Snake once again!
• Size: Approx. 100 mm (3.93 in) in height
• Material: ABS & PVC
• Manufacturer: Good Smile Company
(C) 2014 Konami Digital Entertainment
Estimated Release Dates Are Subject to Change
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Add On The Rem Pix Brix For Only$5.99!
- Size: Approx 4 in tall (when built)
- Piece Count: 400 pieces
- Manufacturer: Pix Brix
Please note that the packaging for this product is a bit flimsy and will not arrive in pristine condition. We are working to improve it but rest assured the product inside will be perfect!