The Last of Us - Ellie Nendoroid
Save $2.95 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Estimated release date: January 30, 2021
PREORDERS CLOSE ON AUGUST 17th, 2020
Introducing the First-Ever The Last of Us Nendoroid
From the PlayStation®4 game "The Last of Us Part II" comes a Nendoroid of Ellie! She comes with two face plates—a standard expression and a shouting expression. Weapons from the game including a gun, bow and arrow, machete and the infamous brick are included as optional parts. Be sure to add her to your collection!
- Size: Approx 4" inches tall
- Material: PVC, ABS
- Manufacturer: Good Smile Company
- U.S. Release Date: January 2021
(C)2020 Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. and Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. “[プレイステーションロゴをここに入れてください]” is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. The Last of Us is a trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Created and developed by Naughty Dog LLC.
Estimated Release Dates Subject To Change
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!