The Rising Of The Shield Hero Novel Volume 13
The Rising of the Shield Hero Novel Volume 13 features story by Aneko Yusagi with illustrations by Seira Minami.
After they were summoned to another world, the other three heroes persist in behaving as if they are playing a game. But the Shield Hero, Naofumi Iwatani, finally convinces them to change their ways and make them face reality. Later, after a journey riddled with difficulties, Naofumi and crew finally arrive in Q'ten Lo, a country that has made repeated attempts of making its inhabitants pay for its tyrannical actions, but it turns out that even its own citizens are suffering as a result of incompetent rulers. "We'll start by bringing assistance from Siltvelt to the town, and then it's a charge to victory!" They start a rebellion to overthrow the government. But right in the middle of it, Naofumi and his crew's abilities are nullified by mysterious weapons designed for use again the heroes! What will their fate be?! What will become of their raid on this uncharted land?! Find out in volume thirteen of this otherworldly revenge fantasy!
- Publisher: ONE PEACE
- Media: Novels
- Genre: Drama, Fantasy
- Themes: Adventure
- Age Rating: 14+
- Release Date: 12/18/2018
- Page Count: 400
- Written Language: English
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.