The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Triss Merigold Nendoroid
Save $2.60 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Estimated release date: May 30, 2021
PREORDERS CLOSE ON SEPTEMBER 21st, 2020
"Triss Merigold of Maribor joins the Nendoroids! From the globally acclaimed open-world RPG ""The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt"" comes a Nendoroid of Geralt's companion and powerful sorceress, Triss Merigold! The Nendoroid is fully articulated allowing you to easily pose her in combat scenes, and she comes with both a standard faceplate as well as a smiling faceplate. Optional parts include a book, fire effect parts for showing off Triss' powerful magic, as well as a Gwent card for her to join in a round of cards. Be sure to display her with other Nendoroids from ""The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt"" and enjoying recreating the world of the Witcher in Nendoroid size!"
- Size: Approx 4" inches tall
- Material: PVC, ABS
- Manufacturer: Good Smile Company
- U.S. Release Date: May 2021
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!