PRE-ORDER Ends 03 / 20
Touhou Project - Marisa Kirisame 1/7 Scale Figure
Want a store discount?
【Aniplex+ Exclusive Merchandise】
From the famous Touhou Project game Touhou Cannonball comes Marisa Kirisame in 3D!
With the Mini Elemental Reactor in one hand, it looks like Marisa is ready to take off! No details have been overlooked, from her iconic blond hair flowing in the air to her black witch hat and cute outfit, Marisa comes to life in the sculptor's hands!
Paired with the special base, this figure can also be displayed together with the Reimu Hakurei figure that will be released at the same time! Don't hesitate, preorder today!
- Size: Approx 7 inches tall
- Material: PVC
- Manufacturer: Aniplex
U.S. Release Date: Delayed until April 2021 due to the Coronavirus Epidemic
Pre-Orders Close March 20, 2020
Estimated To Ship April 2021
Ship date is an estimate and not guaranteed. Pre-order FAQ
Questions & Answers
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus + Ultimate Fan Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!