Tsunade Nendoroid - Naruto Shippuden
Estimated release date: August 31, 2019
"I'll do anything to protect Konoha, even if it means trading my life!"
From the popular anime "Naruto Shippuden" comes a Nendoroid of Tsunade! She comes with three expressions including a grinning expression, a courageous expression for when in battle as well as a smiling expression from when she saw Naruto's hopes for the Konoha village.
For optional parts, she comes with a version of Katsuyu, summoned for healing, and her necklace. Using the included parts you can recreate the scene of Tsunade passing her necklace to Naruto as well as the classic running pose. Be sure to display her with the previous and upcoming characters from the Nendoroid Naruto series!
- Tsundae stands approximately 100mm (3.93in) tall.
- She is a non-scale articulated figure made from ABS & PVC, stand included.
- Tsunade Nendoroid is brought to you by Good Smile Company.
©2002 MASASHI KISHIMOTO / 2007 SHIPPUDEN All Rights Reserved.
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in seperate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Add On The Rem Pix Brix For Only$5.99!
- Size: Approx 4 in tall (when built)
- Piece Count: 400 pieces
- Manufacturer: Pix Brix
Please note that the packaging for this product is a bit flimsy and will not arrive in pristine condition. We are working to improve it but rest assured the product inside will be perfect!