Winnie-the-Pooh & Piglet Nendoroid
Estimated release date: July 31, 2019
The honey-loving Winnie-the-Pooh is joining the Nendoroids!
From the 2011 movie "Winnie-the-Pooh" comes a Nendoroid of Winnie-the-Pooh together with Piglet in a special set. The two of them have been recreated in the Nendoroid series' signature chibi-size.
The figure features movable joints in the arms and legs, allowing for various different display options, such as posing him sitting down and eating honey or holding a balloon. An interchangeable face plate of Pooh's puzzled expression and an optional part of Christopher Robin's note that caused it are also included.
Additionally, a magnet placed in Pooh's lower half allows you to stick him to magnetic surfaces, then attach the included honey ring part to recreate the famous pose of Pooh stuck in the wall! Be sure to add the adorable Pooh and Piglet to your collection!
- Winnie-the-Pooh stands approximately 100mm (3.93in) tall.
- Pooh and Piglet are brought to you by Good Smile Company.
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.