Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Pyra Figure (2nd Order)
Get More With Premium! Up to $25 off you purchase and access to unlimited ad-free anime! Learn more
Want a store discount?
A highly detailed figure of the legendary Blade!
From the Nintendo Switch game "Xenoblade Chronicles 2" comes a 1/7th scale figure of the legendary blade known as the Aegis - Pyra! The highly detailed design by character designer Masatsugu Saito has been faithfully converted into figure form for fans to enjoy by their side! Pyra's powerful yet beautiful appearance together with her dynamic pose and the careful differences in texture on her design have been captured in intricate detail - be sure to add her to your collection!
- Size approx: 8” inches tall
- Material: ABS, PVC
- Manufacturer: Good Smile Company
- U.S. Release Date: November 2022
Estimated To Ship November 2022
Ship date is an estimate and not guaranteed. Pre-order FAQ
Questions & Answers
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus + Ultimate Fan Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!