Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - Asuka Tenjoin (Alexis Rhodes) Lucrea Figure
DescriptionToggle panelYu-Gi-Oh! GX is joining the Lucrea series, and the first in the series is the top-class duelist known as the queen of the Obelisk Blue - Alexis Rhodes!
She has been transformed into a 1/7th scale figure sculpted in the middle of a duel with a confident appearance that brings out her beautiful curves!
Posed with one arm out to the side, she holds a card between her two fingertips in her signature pose, capturing her eloquent style, iconic hair and even her confident yet gentle facial expression.
The details of her Academy Duel Disk have also been captured in great detail for fans to enjoy! Be sure to add the queen to your collection!
The first release of this figure will also include an Academy Duel Disk Obelisk Blue Keychain. Future releases will not include this bonus, so don't miss out!
- Size: Approximately 240 mm tall
- Manufacturer: Megahouse
- Material: PVC/ABS
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!