YU-GI-OH! - Joey Wheeler ARTFX J 1/7 Scale Figure
Get More With Premium! Up to $25 off you purchase and access to unlimited ad-free anime! Learn more
Estimated To Ship March 2021
Ship date is an estimate and not guaranteed. Pre-order FAQ
PREORDERS CLOSE ON OCTOBER 2nd, 2020
Kotobukiya continues their line of statues based on your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! characters with Katsuya Jonouchi (known as Joey Wheeler in the English version)!
Standing just over 9 inches tall in 1/7 scale, Katsuya Junoichi is a great addition to the Yu-Gi-Oh ARTFX J Statue series.
Katsuya stands on a diorama base and features incredibly sculpted detail in his clothes and hair!
Features include removable cards and a Duel Disk!
Katsuya looks great on his own and even better alongside other Yu-Gi-Oh! ARTFX J statues from Kotobukiya!
*This item is a reproduction.
*This reproduction item does not include the “Scape Goat.”
- Size: Approx 9" inches tall
- Material: PVC, ABS
- Manufacturer: Kotobukiya
- U.S. Release Date: March 2021
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-ordersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!
Questions & Answers