Zombie Land Saga - Season 1 Blu-ray/DVD (Limited Edition)
Save $21.25 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Sakura Minamoto is dead. The good kind of dead where she can still head-bang to heavy metal. She and six other long-lost celebs were sprung from the grave to form an idol group that will put their tiny town on the map! But when the crowd comes begging for more, can Sakura and her zom squad put on a show that will knock ‰Û÷em dead?
Limited Edition Includes:holographic rigid chipboard box, 20 page soft cover artbook with rainbow holographic cover, 3 holographic art cards, chibi magnet sheet
- Spoken Languages: Japanese, English
- Subtitle Language: English
- Rating: TV-14
- Extras Include: Episode 2 Commentary, Textless Songs
- Run Time: 300 minutes (Episodes 1 ~ 12)
(C)ZOMBIE LAND SAGA PARTNERS
For North American Region (DVD Region 1/Blu-ray Region A/1)
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!