Final Fantasy VII Remake - Rude Play Arts Kai
Save $7.75 on this item with a Premium Membership.
Estimated release date: March 30, 2021
PREORDERS CLOSE ON MAY 27th 2020
From FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE, Rude, a member of the elite Shinra squad called the Turks, makes an appearance as a PLAY ARTS KAI figure! Our designers have painstakingly recreated all the fine details, including his martial artist physique, the texture of his gloves, and subtle decorations like his earrings and chains. His signature sunglasses use translucent pieces that allow you to see his expression underneath the lens. No effort was spared to bring out a sense of realism. Additionally, there is an alternate head piece without his sunglasses and various interchangeable hand pieces, which allow for a wide range of versatility when you pose this figure. Figure includes display stand
- Size: Approx 11 inches tall
- Material: PVC
- Manufacturer: Square Enix
- U.S. Release Date: March 2021
Shipping & ReturnsToggle panel
- Please allow 2-5 business days for in- stock items to ship.
- Pre-order products will be shipped as soon as the product becomes available.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 30 days from delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
Shipping Method Shipping Cost U.S. Continental Standard: Orders under $100 $7.99 per shipment U.S. Continental Standard: Orders over $100 FREE U.S. Continental Standard: Premium Plus Account FREE Alaska Standard $40 per shipment Guam Standard $20 per shipment Puerto Rico Standard $30 per shipment Hawaii Standard $30 per shipment Canada Standard $25.99 per shipment Europe Standard $35.99 per shipment Australia Standard $43.99 per shipment Rest of the world $40 per shipment
Coronavirus Impact On Pre-OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this may cause pre-orders to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!