Fire Emblem - Byleth Figure
Estimated in-stock date 05/2023
Get More With Premium! Up to $25 off you purchase and access to unlimited ad-free anime! Learn more
"Allow me to demonstrate!"
From the latest Fire Emblem game, "Fire Emblem: Three Houses" comes a 1/7th scale figure of the main character Byleth! Byleth has been captured in figure form in a dynamic pose, swinging her sword as she leads her students in battle.
The figure comes with two versions of the Sword of the Creator that Byleth can be displayed holding—a standard version and a special effect version.
The two parts feature the sword in a different form, dramatically changing the atmosphere of the figure. Enjoy viewing the figure from every angle!
- Size approx: 7.6 inches tall
- Material: PVC, ABS
- Manufacturer: Intelligent Systems
- U.S. Release Date: May 2023
Pre-Orders Close July 17, 2022
Estimated To Ship May 2023
Ship date is an estimate and not guaranteed. Pre-order FAQ
Questions & Answers
Shipping Delays & ReturnsToggle panel
- Most Pre-Orders will be delayed by 1-2 months. If your pre-order is delayed, you will be notified via email by the end of the month.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 45 days from the delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints, and mystery bundles are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
We are offering discounted shipping rates for a limited time!
Shipping Method Shipping Cost Per Order U.S. Standard: Orders under $50 $5.00 U.S. Standard: Orders over $50 FREE U.S. Standard: Mega Fan Orders over $20 FREE U.S. Standard: Premium Plus + Ultimate Fan Account FREE U.S Standard: 2 Day Shipping for In-Stock Only $15.00 Canada Standard $19.99 Europe Standard $35.99 Australia Standard $43.99 Rest of the world$40.00
U.S. Standard rates includes Guam, Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii
Coronavirus Impact On All OrdersToggle panelTo our valued Crunchyroll customers:
The impact of the Coronavirus has been felt by many, including our vendors, warehouses and manufacturing partners around the world. Unfortunately, this will cause pre-orders and in-stocks to be delayed. Please understand that we are staying in constant contact with our partners to determine the timeline of any potential delays and will actively communicate this important information to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and your support during this troubling time!