Hammer Graphic Novel Volume 2
Hammer Graphic Novel Volume 2
- in stock - maximum 3 units per customer
Hammer Graphic Novel Volume 2 features story and art by JeyOdin.
Still stranded in the ocean kingdom, Stud unites with his new friends Dan the Detective and his sister Diane in a showdown against Steele, the murderous hammerhead shark.
Our hero Stud is a 14-year-old boy whose father regularly abandons him on expeditions that he catalogs in his own journals. Having to fend for himself, Stud isn’t like most kids—he can turn his hands into hammers! Unfortunately, the kids in the village don’t think it’s cool and don't allow him to join their own fun adventures. Considering that his father has always advised him that friends are the most important accomplishment a person can make, what’s a boy who can turn part of his body into metal to do? Go on his own adventures, of course!
When Stud stumbles upon one of his father’s journals detailing his past adventures with Tara, Stud’s mother; our young hero unknowingly makes a wish. Using “wishing coins” after reading a passage about them, Stud gets sucked into the book, and it is at the location of one of his parents’ adventures!
Still stuck in a strange water world once visited by his father and mother, Stud promises to aid his new friend Dan the Detective, while his sister Diane leaves to find Steele’s hideout. Who’s Steele? He’s the Mastermind behind all of the attacks around the kingdom, and the prime suspect in the King’s murder case. The Ocean Police are canvassing everywhere to no avail, but when Diane’s communicator fails, everyone worries about foul play. Can Dan deduce where she is? And if Stud and Dan locate the murderous Steele, can they survive a showdown with his evil gang? Stud’s hammer hands are going to get a workout!
About the Author
Born in New Orleans, Louisiana, the manga artist Jey Odin attended Savannah College of Art and Design in 2010, where he majored in Sequential Art. In addition to Saturday AM, many top publishers have published this prolific artist, including Antarctic Press, USA Today, and Oni Press. Known for his infectious laugh, Jey's hobbies are drawing and reading comics, watching movies, listening to music, and having fun in general. When not creating comics, Jey is a fan of spending time in his home in Georgia with his wife and two hilariously cute dogs!
Shipping Delays & Returns
- Most Pre-Orders will be delayed by 1-2 months. If your pre-order is delayed, you will be notified via email by the end of the month.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Orders shipping outside of the U.S. may be subject to additional fees such as import / customs fees. These fees are applied per package, and are not included in the cost of the order. The customer is responsible for any import / customs fees incurred.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 45 days from the delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints, mystery bundles, and final sale items are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
We are offering discounted shipping rates for a limited time!
|Shipping Cost Per Order
|U.S. Standard: Orders under $50
|U.S. Standard: Orders over $50
|U.S. Standard: Premium Plus + Ultimate Fan Account
|Rest of the world
U.S. Standard rates includes Guam, Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii