A-DO Manga Volume 1
A-DO Manga Volume 1
Release date: 3/5/2024
- pre-order - maximum 3 units per customer
A-DO manga volume 1 features story and art by Jaku Amano.Following a wave of immigration, Japan has became a volatile mix of people and cultures, rocked by the protests of xenophobic extremists unhappy with the new status quo. A brash, job-hopping young woman named Riko is driving her scooter through one such protest when she sees a boy about to get run over by a truck. Riko just manages to shove him out of the way, and, in the hours that follow, she finds herself looking after the boy, named Eito.Riko takes Eito out for a bowl of ramen, but just as they're about to dig in, Eito is fired upon by a distant army sniper. As the bullet pierces the restaurant window and comes whizzing toward Eito, plant-like tendrils snake out from his arm and stop it in mid-flight. Who in the world is this boy, and why is the army after him?!
ESTIMATED TO SHIP March 5, 2024
Shipping Delays & Returns
- Most Pre-Orders will be delayed by 1-2 months. If your pre-order is delayed, you will be notified via email by the end of the month.
- Orders containing multiple products may be shipped out in separate packages.
- Orders shipping outside of the U.S. may be subject to additional fees such as import / customs fees. These fees are applied per package, and are not included in the cost of the order. The customer is responsible for any import / customs fees incurred.
- Returns are accepted for most items within 45 days from the delivery date.
- Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints, mystery bundles, and final sale items are excluded from the return policy.
- For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our FAQ.
We are offering discounted shipping rates for a limited time!
|Shipping Method||Shipping Cost Per Order|
|U.S. Standard: Orders under $50||$5.00|
|U.S. Standard: Orders over $50||FREE|
|U.S. Standard: Mega Fan Orders over $20||FREE|
|U.S. Standard: Premium Plus + Ultimate Fan Account||FREE|
|Rest of the world||
U.S. Standard rates includes Guam, Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii